Joe Pishghadamian is a civil defensive litigator with extensive experience in Illinois and Arizona state and federal court matters. Joe’s practice includes defending construction companies, religious organizations, incorporated businesses, limited liability companies, property owners, and insurance carriers in employment law, workers’ compensation, civil rights, personal injury, and commercial litigation matters.
Joe’s main legal practice is located in Arizona, but he is also licensed to practice in Illinois. During his free time, Joe enjoys playing guitar, golfing, surfing, and traveling. He also enjoys cheering on his favorite sports teams: the Chicago Bears, Chicago Cubs, and Arizona State University Sun Devils’ football team.
- Southern Illinois University School of Law, Juris Doctorate, 2016
- Illinois State University College of Business, M.B.A., 2013
- Northern Illinois University College of Business, B.S. in Corporate Management, 2009
- Arizona 2021
- Illinois 2016
- Employment Law
- Worker’s Compensation
- Complex Civil Litigation
- Products Liability Defense
- Insurance Coverage and Bad Faith Litigation
- Casualty Defense