Read Our Articles
- Melissa Lin: DRI Voices "Contemplating the American Dream"
- Surviving the Cyber-Liability Avalanche: How contracts with business partners and vendors expose companies to cyber-liability
- The Cyber Broker Insurance Coverage - The first in a two part series on cyber insurance
- A Discussion of Senate Bill 1271 – The Revised Arizona PDA Statute and Anti-Indemnity
- Digital Dsruption and the New Normal: Reducing Cyberexposures Through Collaboration
- The Attorney-Client Relationship in the Electronic Age
- Beth Fitch and Ted Schaer: The Largest Data Breach of All Time: Is Your Business Prepared?
- Surviving Cyber Liability
- Beth Fitch, CIPP/US and her colleague Ted Schaer, CIPP/US from the Philadelphia law firm Zarwin Baum: "Cyber Armageddon: Survival or Annihilation?"
- Beth Fitch: "Climbing the Ladder"
- Melissa Lin: DRI "For the Defense"
- Consent Judgments: Arizona Courts Refuse to Rubber Stamp Stipulated Judgment Amounts
- Companies Beware! Data Privacy Laws and Best Practices
- No More Prompt Pay For Design Professionals
- Business Risk Transfer Fundamentals in Uncertain Economic Times
- Navigating An Arizona Registrar of Contractors Complaint Can Be Tricky
- Anatomy of a Construction Defect Lawsuit
- Additional Insurance Coverage in Arizona
- Construction Defect and Insurance Coverage in Arizona
- Reservation of the Rights and Waiver of Coverage Issues in Construction Defect Litigation
- Will Implied Warranties Extend to Foreclosure and Investment Residences?
- Attorney at Law Magazine Features Righi Fitch Law Group as Law Firm of the Month