Read Our Articles
- Surviving the Cyber-Liability Avalanche: How contracts with business partners and vendors expose companies to cyber-liability
- The Cyber Broker Insurance Coverage - The first in a two part series on cyber insurance
- A Discussion of Senate Bill 1271 – The Revised Arizona PDA Statute and Anti-Indemnity
- Digital Dsruption and the New Normal: Reducing Cyberexposures Through Collaboration
- The Attorney-Client Relationship in the Electronic Age
- Beth Fitch and Ted Schaer: The Largest Data Breach of All Time: Is Your Business Prepared?
- Surviving Cyber Liability
- Beth Fitch, CIPP/US and her colleague Ted Schaer, CIPP/US from the Philadelphia law firm Zarwin Baum: "Cyber Armageddon: Survival or Annihilation?"
- Beth Fitch: "Climbing the Ladder"
- Melissa Lin: DRI "For the Defense"
- Consent Judgments: Arizona Courts Refuse to Rubber Stamp Stipulated Judgment Amounts
- Companies Beware! Data Privacy Laws and Best Practices
- No More Prompt Pay For Design Professionals
- Business Risk Transfer Fundamentals in Uncertain Economic Times
- Navigating An Arizona Registrar of Contractors Complaint Can Be Tricky
- Anatomy of a Construction Defect Lawsuit
- Additional Insurance Coverage in Arizona
- Construction Defect and Insurance Coverage in Arizona
- Reservation of the Rights and Waiver of Coverage Issues in Construction Defect Litigation
- Will Implied Warranties Extend to Foreclosure and Investment Residences?
- Attorney at Law Magazine Features Righi Fitch Law Group as Law Firm of the Month
Employer Guidance: Reopening Businesses During CoronavirusView Article
The Supreme Court of the United States issued an opinion in South Bay United Pentecostal Church v. NewsomView Article
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) Commissioners held its first remote Commission MeetingView Article