Craig A. McCarthy has practiced as a civil trial lawyer for over 30 years in Arizona. He has represented insurance carriers, self-insured businesses, churches, schools, governmental and other non-profit entities with an emphasis on insurance and catastrophic casualty losses. His practice includes all phases of litigation, from discovery through trial and appeals. Craig has practiced extensively in the areas of transportation, personal injury, non-profit/religious organizations, construction defect, dram shop liability, product liability, insurance coverage, claims consulting and bad faith litigation.
Craig is AV Preeminent rated by Martindale Hubbell, representing the highest rating in legal ability and ethical standards.
Craig is a lifelong sports fan. When he isn't watching his boys play high school baseball he is probably watching the Suns, Cardinals or Diamondbacks unless he slipped off for a workout, a hike or a bike ride.
- Willamette University College of Law, Salem, Oregon, Juris Doctor, 1989
- Willamette University, Masters Of Business Administration, 1989
- Baylor University/Willamette University, Bachelor of Arts (High Honors), 1985
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Arizona Association of Defense Counsel (Past President, 2017)
- Arizona Insurance Claims Association (Past Statutory Agent)
- Best Lawyers in America
- Claims and Litigation Management (Certified 2019)
- Martindale Hubbell AV- Preeminent
- Southwest Super Lawyers