Suzette S. Doody’s commercial litigation practice includes the defense of individuals, businesses, and contractors in construction defects and complex litigation. She regularly defends individuals and businesses in general liability, professional malpractice, personal injury, product liability, and premises liability cases. She is experienced in practicing before Arizona state and federal courts, as well as the American Arbitration Association. She prides herself on finding innovative solutions and theories to best position her clients for success.
- University of Wisconsin – Madison, B.A., 1996
- Chicago-Kent College of Law, J.D., 2001
- Arizona, 2002
- U.S. District Court, District of Arizona
Professional Associations & Memberships
- State Bar of Arizona, Member
- Defense Research Institute
- Arizona Association of Defense Counsel
- Arizona Association of Defense Counsel Ladder Down Program, Class of 2014
- Arizona Women Lawyers Association
Contact Ms. Doody today by calling (602) 483-6352.