Nate Stuart’s current practice includes the representation of individuals, contractors, and businesses in tort and commercial litigation, primarily in the areas of breach of contract, commercial litigation, construction law, professional liability, and products liability.
Since receiving his law license in 2015, Mr. Stuart has been involved with all phases of complex litigation for commercial litigation, construction defect, and insurance defense. He has defended applications for injunctive relief and handled appellate matters.
In 2004, Mr. Stuart graduated from the University of Iowa’s Henry B. Tippie School of Business. Immediately after graduation, Nate moved to Arizona and began a career working with a leading global provider of in-demand, skilled professionals in the growing technology, life sciences, and creative sectors. This experience helped prepare him for his legal career, as it cultivated his ability to properly identify his clients’ issues and craft custom solutions to address their needs. While Mr. Stuart enjoyed the challenge of assisting clients with multimillion-dollar implementations and upgrades, he also sought to advise clients on a broader range of issues. Realizing that the practice of law would afford this opportunity, Mr. Stuart made the decision to pursue his law degree in 2012.
Mr. Stuart attended law school at the University of Iowa College of Law. During law school, he served as an extern for Chief Magistrate Judge Celeste F. Bremer at the United States District Court for the Southern District of Iowa and volunteered with the Innocence Project of Iowa. Mr. Stuart also attended Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law as a visiting student for the Fall 2014 semester before graduating a semester early. Mr. Stuart was admitted to the Arizona State Bar in 2015, becoming the sixth generation of his family to practice law.
Mr. Stuart is a member of the Arizona Association of Defense Counsel, the Arizona Cannabis Bar Association, the National Cannabis Bar Association and a Game Watch Leader for the Phoenix Iowa Club. In his free time, he enjoys watching University of Iowa football games, playing golf, and completing home improvement projects.
- University of Iowa College of Law, 2014
- Phi Kappa Phi
- Innocence Project of Iowa Boyd Service Participant
- DeGowin Blood Drive Participant
- Visiting Student at the Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law, Fall 2014
- A.S.U. College of Law, Rainmakers
- University of Iowa’s Henry B. Tippie School of Business, 2004
- Arizona, 2015
- District of Arizona, 2015
Professional Associations & Memberships
- State Bar of Arizona, 2015 – Present, Member
- Maricopa County Bar Association, 2015 – Present, Member
- Young Lawyer’s Division, 2015 – Present, Member
- Arizona Association of Defense Counsel, 2018 – Present, Member
- Arizona Cannabis Bar Association, 2018 – Present, Member
- National Cannabis Bar Association, 2018 – Present, Member
- Phoenix Iowa Club, 2018 – Present, Board of Directors
Honors & Awards
- Academic Recognition – Introduction to Financial Accounting
- Academic Recognition – Introduction to Managerial Accounting
- Intramural Wrestling – Individual Champion, 2000
- Intramural Wrestling – Team Captain, 2001
- Intramural Wrestling – Team Champions, 2001
Contact Mr. Stuart today at (602) 483-6352.