Brian Cieniawski’s practice focuses primarily in the areas of health care liability defense, motor vehicle liability defense, construction litigation and construction defect litigation, insurance defense, insurance coverage and insurance bad faith litigation. Brian has worked as an attorney throughout Arizona representing numerous clients and their insurers in general civil litigation matters.
Brian received his Juris Doctor degree with honors from the University of Texas School of Law, where he was a member of the Review of Litigation. He received his Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of Illinois. Brian is admitted to practice law before all courts of the State of Arizona, the State of Colorado, the United States District Court for the District of Arizona, and the United States Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals. He serves on the Editorial Board of the Maricopa Lawyer, published monthly by the Maricopa County Bar Association. He is also a member of the Arizona Association of Defense Counsel.
- University of Texas School of Law, Juris Doctor (with Honors), 1990
- Member, The Review of Litigation
- University of Illinois, Bachelor of Arts, 1986
- United States Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals January 2020
- Colorado December 1994
- Arizona October 1990
- United States District of Arizona December 1990
- State Bar of Arizona
- Arizona Association of Defense Counsel
- Maricopa County Bar Association
- Member of The Maricopa Lawyer Editorial Boar