Construction, Insurance, Business Law and Litigation
At Righi Law Group, we provide innovative approaches to resolving legal problems. We involve clients in the legal process, simplifying complex issues so that they can make informed decisions that are in their best interest.
Our practice encompasses the following areas of law:
- Construction law and construction liability: National builders, as well as Arizona construction companies, developers and contractors rely on us for construction defect defense, ROC complaints, mechanics' liens, surety and insurance issues, construction dispute resolution and business restructuring. We also represent national and local insurance companies involved in the construction industry.
- Insurance defense: Our lawyers are experienced in resolving a range of insurance disputes. We handle coverage issues and defend insurance companies and their policyholders in claims involving product liability, auto and homeowner's insurance, professional liability and general commercial liability. Additionally, we defend insurance companies against charges of bad faith.
- Contract negotiation: Strong, clear contracts can avoid disputes that may lead to litigation in the future. We review contracts and negotiate terms and conditions to protect your interest. Do not sign a business contract without having it reviewed by a competent attorney.
- Commercial litigation: We develop innovative solutions to business conflicts. When possible, we take a proactive approach that avoids litigation. We have the capability to handle cases at all stages of the legal process, from mediation and arbitration to trial and appeal.
- Plaintiff personal injury and wrongful death: Our experience in insurance defense gives us insight into our work on behalf of injured clients. We represent people who are seriously injured in auto accidents, or by dangerous products, dangerous premises or medical negligence.
From offices in Phoenix, our attorneys represent clients throughout Arizona. To arrange a free initial consultation, please contact our law firm by e-mail or call