Casualty Defense Practice Groups
At Righi Fitch Law Group, we provide innovative approaches to resolving legal problems. We involve clients in the legal process, simplifying complex issues so that they can make informed decisions that are in their best interest.
Our practice encompasses the following areas of law:
- Construction law and construction liability: National builders, as well as Arizona construction companies, developers and contractors rely on us for construction defect defense, ROC complaints, mechanics' liens, surety and insurance issues, construction dispute resolution and business restructuring. We also represent national and local insurance companies involved in the construction industry.
- Insurance defense: Our lawyers are experienced in resolving a range of insurance disputes. We handle coverage issues and defend insurance companies and their policyholders in claims involving product liability, auto and homeowner's insurance, professional liability and general commercial liability. Additionally, we defend insurance companies against charges of bad faith.
- Contract negotiation: Strong, clear contracts can avoid disputes that may lead to litigation in the future. We review contracts and negotiate terms and conditions to protect your interest. Do not sign a business contract without having it reviewed by a competent attorney.
- Commercial litigation: We develop innovative solutions to business conflicts. When possible, we take a proactive approach that avoids litigation. We have the capability to handle cases at all stages of the legal process, from mediation and arbitration to trial and appeal.
- Plaintiff personal injury and wrongful death: Our experience in insurance defense gives us insight into our work on behalf of injured clients. We represent people who are seriously injured in auto accidents, or by dangerous products, dangerous premises or medical negligence.
- Insurance coverage and Bad Faith Litigation: Righi Fitch Law Group vigorously advocates on behalf of insurance industry clients in bad faith litigation and have handled complex trial matters, including first and third party claims against the carrier, declaratory judgments, subrogation, and indemnification actions.
- Construction Site Accident Liability: Righi Fitch Law Group has significant construction litigation expertise in solution-oriented, cost-efficient legal representation and sound, practical construction site knowledge.
- Premises and Habitational Liability: Righi Fitch Law Group represents and defends clients with meticulous investigation thorough preparation and innovative tactics. Premises and habitational liability defense is one of the cornerstones of the firm's casualty defense practice. The partners of Righi Fitch Law Group have a long history of defending these types of lawsuits in the Arizona courts.
- Professional Liability & Malpractice: At Righi Fitch Law Group, our firm prides itself on being among the top choices for insurers, individuals, and entities seeking to defend against professional liability and malpractice claims in Arizona and New Mexico.
- Retail and Hospitality Liability: In this economic climate, businesses that depend on consumer traffic face significant exposures arising from customer claims for bodily injury occurring from a variety of circumstances. Righi Fitch Law Group has extensive experience in defending a wide range of consumer-oriented clients faced with customer claims.
- Trucking & Transportation: Our trucking and transportation attorneys have extensive experience in defending trucking companies in complex litigation including property claims, commercial litigation, employment, and most importantly, large loss injury and death claims.
- Liquor/Dram Shop Liability: Liquor liability issues may arise if an individual who was injured by a drunk driver or intoxicated individual alleges that an establishment served the person after he or she was visibly intoxicated. There are also special tavern premises liability issues to consider if an individual is injured in a tavern. These are seriouslegal issues and can put the future of a business in jeopardy if not defended by competent and experienced civil defense attorneys.
From offices in Phoenix, our attorneys represent clients throughout Arizona. To arrange a free initial consultation, please contact our law firm by e-mail or call