The attorneys of Righi Law Group have abundant experience and success defending individuals and businesses in personal injury and wrongful death claims, many times at the request of national insurance carriers. In the right circumstances, we also represent people who have suffered significant harm due to the negligence of another party.
We have successfully resolved cases involving a wide range of circumstances, including:
- Car accidents and other motor vehicle accidents: motorcycles, trucks, and bus accidents; SUV rollovers
- Dangerous premises: including slip and fall accidents, negligent security and negligent lighting
- Defective products: including dangerous tools and equipment, defective vehicles and components
- Medical malpractice: including surgical errors, birth injuries, misdiagnosis and failure to diagnose serious conditions such as cancer
- Tavern owner liability (dram shop)
- Assault and battery
It Starts With Listening to The Client
Whether you are the injured person or the survivor of someone who died in a fatal accident, we understand the challenges you face. We are here to listen and do everything we can to help.
Our lawyers thoroughly investigate every case, interview witnesses, examine accident reports and preserve evidence. We identify all possible sources of financial compensation, then we pursue full compensation for damages, including medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering and property damage.
Because of our experience defending personal injury claims, we know what a fair and reasonable settlement is. Our balanced experience is a valuable asset to our clients.
You Can Afford Experienced Legal Help
Our law firm represents injured people on a contingency fee basis. That means you will pay us no up-front fees or costs. Our fees are paid as a percentage of whatever compensation we obtain for you. In the event that we do not recover compensation, you will pay nothing.
There is no risk and no obligation to find out if you have a case. Call our office in Phoenix, Arizona, at