Effective Insurance Defense Attorneys
With more than 50 years of combined legal experience and an impressive record of success, the insurance defense lawyers of Righi Law Group are known for their resourcefulness and effectiveness.
Our Phoenix law firm provides innovative yet practical and cost-effective defense for insurance companies. We are routinely retained to serve as coverage, monitoring, and litigation counsel. Our comprehensive insurance defense practice includes:
- Construction and design defect claims: Defending developers, general contractors, and subcontractors and other construction professionals in construction defect, water, mold, and soils litigation
- Product liability defense: Including cases involving complex and technical products
- Auto and homeowner's insurance defense: From personal injury and wrongful death claims from car, truck and motorcycle accidents to premises liability cases and homeowner claims for fire, theft and other property damage
- Professional liability defense: Including defense of attorneys, accountants, realtors, architects and other registered professionals
- Business comprehensive general liability: Defending commercial clients in litigation ranging from job site accidents to sexual harassment claims, many of which involve policy exclusions and reservation of rights
We are known for our ability to balance our obligations to the insured and the insurance company. We fully protect our policyholder clients in litigation while providing the necessary information for insurers to effectively evaluate and manage risk.
Our clients range from individuals who are involved in car accidents to multinational corporations that are being sued in product liability claims. We treat all of our clients with the same level of respect.
Because of our trial experience and expertise in complex insurance coverage issues, insurers rely on us to represent them directly in complex insurance litigation matters, including those relating to:
- Additional insurance disputes
- Coverage opinions
- Primary/excess coverage disputes
- Insurance risk management
- First party bad faith litigation
- Third party bad faith litigation
Giving You the Information to Make Wise Decisions
We consider it our duty to provide the information our clients need to make decisions about their cases. We take pride in our ability to provide that information in a manner that allows them to understand the issues and make intelligent decisions that protect their interests.
Recognizing that insurers are in the business of managing risk and that timely reporting is critical to evaluating cases, we utilize advanced case management and processing technologies to enable rapid and cost-effective communication and representation.
If you are seeking a law firm that provides sophisticated representation in a cost-effective manner, please contact Righi Law Group. We represent clients throughout Arizona.